"When dusk arrives in the city of Manila, that's when you become the most likely prey of the criminal underworld.
Kidnappers and thieves will be the least of your worries.
Beware the criminals that can't be bound with handcuffs nor harmed with bullets.
Beware the ones that crave for your blood, those who hold your heart ransom, and the ones that come to steal your soul.
When crime takes a turn for the weird, the police call Alexandra Trese."
Trese: Unreported Murders (stylized as TRESE: Unreported Murders) is the second volume of the Trese series and contains the next four cases of Trese. It also contains the following:
- Introduction by author David Hontiveros.
- Afterword by columnist Karen Kunawicz.
- A new Exhibit 13 art gallery with illustrations by the following artists: Leinil Francis Yu, Reinard Santos, Ian Sta. Maria, Carlo Vergara, Chester Ocampo, Hai Ibardolaza, Bong Leal, Jonas Diego, Elbert Or, Oliver Pulumbarit, Reno Maniquis, Freely Abrigo and Marco Dimaano.
- Case 5: A Little Known Murder in Studio 4
- Case 6: The Outpost on Kalayaan Street
- Case 7: Embrace of the Unwanted
- Case 8: The Association Dues of Livewell Village
- The Avenida edition was first in National Bookstore's bestsellers of July 2021, and second the following month.
- The Avenida edition also one of Fully Booked's bestsellers in July 2021.
- This book follows the first and third book's naming scheme of including the word "murder" in the title.
- The Free Comic Book Day 2021 features the Trese: Unreported Murders remastered version preview from Ablaze and also contains information about the Trese TV show and an interview with Director Jay Oliva.