"When dusk arrives in the city of Manila, that's when you become the most likely prey of the criminal underworld.
Kidnappers and thieves will be the least of your worries.
Beware the criminals that can't be bound with handcuffs nor harmed with bullets.
Beware the ones that crave for your blood, those who hold your heart ransom, and the ones that come to steal your soul.
When crime takes a turn for the weird, the police call Alexandra Trese."
Trese: Unreported Murders (stylized as TRESE: Unreported Murders) is the second volume of the Trese series and contains the next four cases of Trese. It also contains the following:
- Introduction by author David Hontiveros.
- Afterword by columnist Karen Kunawicz.
- A new Exhibit 13 art gallery with illustrations by the following artists: Leinil Francis Yu, Reinard Santos, Ian Sta. Maria, Carlo Vergara, Chester Ocampo, Hai Ibardolaza, Bong Leal, Jonas Diego, Elbert Or, Oliver Pulumbarit, Reno Maniquis, Freely Abrigo and Marco Dimaano.
Trese: Unreported Murders was first published in July 2008 by Visual Print Enterprises under the Alamat Comics Imprint, collecting four cases previously published in ashcan format between 2006 to 2008.
In October 2013, the book was collected together with the Trese: Murder on Balete Drive and Trese: Mass Murders into a hardcover omnibus entitled Trese: Book of Murders, with digitally updated artwork and other bonus content.
In April 2021, Ablaze Publishing had advance solicitations for the international edition of Trese: Murder on Balete Drive on print and digital platforms (such as Comixology, Izneo, etc), with redrawn artwork by Baldisimo, additional story panels, pages and dialogue, and bonus content such as Prof. Alexander Trese's journal entries first published in the Trese: Book of Murders. They were later shipped to solicitors on June 2021.
In June 2021, Avenida books released a new edition exclusively in the Philippines, which is cheaper and slightly smaller than the 2020 Ablaze edition but with the same redrawn artwork and bonus content (sans the journal entries).
- Case 5: A Little Known Murder in Studio 4
- Case 6: The Outpost on Kalayaan Street
- Case 7: Embrace of the Unwanted
- Case 8: The Association Dues of Livewell Village
- The Avenida edition was first in National Bookstore's bestsellers of July 2021, and second the following month.
- The Avenida edition also one of Fully Booked's bestsellers in July 2021.
- This book follows the first and third book's naming scheme of including the word "murder" in the title.
- The Free Comic Book Day 2021 features the Trese: Unreported Murders remastered version preview from Ablaze and also contains information about the Trese TV show and an interview with Director Jay Oliva. 
- User blog:Fictional/TRESE bags first three places for NBS's July 2021 Bestsellers
- User blog:Fictional/TRESE are Bestseller books in Fully Booked and NBS